- last movie you saw: Mallrats
- last movie you saw on the big screen: The Ring
- last phone number you called: Nate
- last show you watched on TV: The Lighting of the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Plaza
- last song you heard: Skin (aborigine remix)- Madonna
- last thing you had to drink: Water
- last thing you ate: Stacker
- Last Time you showered: about Five hours ago
- last time you cried: Monday 16 December 2002 10:46 PM (really - I looked)
- last time you smiled: Thursday 19 December 2002 12:23 AM (yeah, I was looking)
- last time you laughed: When I read Drew's journal - about 12 minutes ago
- last person you hugged: Anjelica
- last thing you said: ...and I think I love him even more for it.
- last person you talked to online: Jennie
- last person you talked to on the phone: My Mother
- last thing you smelled: Thisd office - WHAT THE HELL?????
About 10 years ago...
1. I was the top student in my school
2. Quantum Leap was cancelled
3. I suffered my first love
4. I met Sarah
About 5 years ago...
1. I attempted suicide
2. I recieved my first F on my report card
3. I told my father I didn't want to see him anymore
4. Ryan told me he was gay, ending our relationship; I denouced dating
About 2 years ago...
1. Submitted an air check to Archway - my new bosses
2. Ended complete interest in Jesse
3. Became infatuated with Jean Reno
4. I was very angry with Drew
1. Found out that my menor and best adult friend has Cancer.
2. Visited old friends
3. was completel;y validated and elated by Nate
4. hugged four people
1. whats the 3rd letter in your name? N
2. What's the worst band you ever saw live? Queens of the Stone Age - Ozzfest 200 Atlanta, GA
3. What's the name of a good chinese place in your area? China Inn
4. what's on your feet right now? Fanfare Flats #00 Black Size 12 Wide
1. Brady Bunch or Patridge Family? Hold on...nose bleeding
2. Johnny Rotten or Sid Viscous? Sid Viscous
3. Batman or Superman? Batman
4. Elvis or James Brown? James Brown
5. Beatles or Rolling Stones? Beatles
1. How tall are you? 5 feet 4 3/4 inches
2. How many times did you sneeze today? I have not
3. How do you do? Very well, Thank You
4. How does the last book you read end? with a great inside comment; and the weathered protagonist on top
-Will you have kids? No.
-Will this be your last journal entry for some odd weeks? I don't think so
-Will you enjoy the company of someone much older than you? Every moment I'm alive
PART ONE: Getting to know the real YOU.
-What was your screen name in
a. 6th grade- Nada
b. 7th grade- Nope
c. 8th grade- Zip
d. 9th grade- MadameVerdoux
e. 10th grade- Lolitasenvy
f. 11th grade- Lolasenvy
g. Presently- Lolasenvy
-What is your favorite 3 journals to read? Chola's, Jude's, and Conan Community
-When you look at yourself in the mirror, you say: *sigh*
-Describe how the music of your favorite band makes you feel: Understood, and less alone
PART TWO: Entertainment and fashion
-What is the shitty show that you watch alone in your room, secretely pleasured, but if you're at a friends house you just suffer in silence as they channel surf right by it? First of all, I don't watch television. Secondly, if you knew me, you'd know that I don't shy away from something I enjoy. If you don't like it, leave. It's easy - just reverse the steps taken to enter.
-Name an item of clothing/accessory that you really regret wearing: ANY bathing suit
-Whose clothing/style do you admire most? I'm pleading the fifth. Yes I can. Fuck you.
PART THREE: Sex
-What is the subject line of the best porn e-mail you've ever recieved? I dunno. I don't read them.
-Describe your fantasy sex partner: Right now? *Makes shifty eyes* Nobody...
-Leave your computer to go masturbate. Tell us what went through your mind: I don't do that. But I can go smoke and think of Nate.
-Name a non-sexual activity that turns you on: Firing a gun
-Best CD to make sweet love to: I made a virginity CD:
1) Is this Real? - Lisahall
2) Kashmir - Led Zepplin
3) Living Dead Girl (Subliminal Seduction Mix) - Rob Zombie
4) Closer to Mario - Nine Inch Nails
-Tell us about your love life: Imaginary. *sigh* Next question...
PART FOUR: Your social life
-Hypothetically, you are at a party. Drunken uglies left you up onto a table and start chanting "TURN A TRICK! TURN A TRICK!" What do you do? Flash my cleavage and wave to Anjelica.
15. A girl comes up to you. She has huge eyes and a very small nose and is wearing a dress that poofs out at the bottom, like the little girls in Disney movies. Her eyes are very shiny. She's fifteen. Are you attracted to her? No. I would instruct her to see a doctor. Or a shrink.
16. A boy with a face so that you can see the details of his skull through his skin is standing on the street. He is wearing tight 60sish jeans and has short hair that he cut himself. He is smoking a cigarette and has very green eyes. Are you attracted to him? I dunno. I haven't spoken with him yet.
17. You are sitting in class one day when your teacher announces that there is a new student. Your perfect fantasy person walks in and is assigned to the seat right next to you. What's going on in your head? GODDAMNIT!
18. You are at a place full of people and you don't know anyone. What do you do to keep from being bored/awkward? I observe other people and note what they do. A writer can pull from anything.
19. Preferred method of suicide? Drowning
PART FIVE: The past
20. The best part of fifth grade was: Mr. Kocian
21. The worst part of seventh grade was: Algebra
22. The best part of sixth grade was: Having the most accurate depiction of an Egyptian tomb in the school.
23. The worst part of eighth grade was: The Suicide attempts.
PART SIX: Murder
24. Name a person that annoys you: gee, i dunno. I don't waste my time on people who annoy me.
25. Describe their brutal murder:
I would poison them with Strychnine, which causes you organs to liquify while you're STILL alive.
I would build a coffin shaped box of plexiglass. Cloroform them, put them in the box, and slowly fill it with water when they came to, watching them drown.
Then I'd pull out the good old Black and Decker, and saw the body into one-inch by one-inch shares. Then I'd rid myself of the evidence using lime and lye in my bathtub.
26. Name a person you like: ehhh....well, I got this quiz from Drew...
27.Think about THEIR brutal murder. Picture it vividly in your head. Then write a few words about it: Pink. Drew would probly sleep through his death, so I'm envisioning carbon monoxide poisoning, which turns victims pink. Like crayon pink.
28. Favorite serial killer? Charles Starkweather
33. Someone is kicking a kitten in an alleyway. You hear its pained mews. The person kicking the kitten looks kind of scary. what do you do: Not my cat. Don't really care all that much.
Five Brand Names you are loyal to-
Pilot V Pens
Purell Hand Sanitizer
Zippo Lighter Fluid
Five snacks you enjoy.
Marlboro Cigarettes (it counts, IT COUNTS!)
Sunkist Orange Soda
Stacker ( Hey - I don't eat that much)
five songs you know the words to, even without the music.
Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order
Road to Nowhere - Talking Heads
I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues - Elton John
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
I Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Five games that you like.
Truth or Dare
The Vault Game
Five things you can't live without.
My Poetry Notebook
Five good things to touch.
Control Top Pantyhose
Five things you'd buy with one thousand dollars.
buy my gramophone
a new TV
a Burburry trenchcoat
some nice cigars