1. Who did you last get angry with?
Myself – As of late, I have been very angry with myself because I have felt like a bad friend. I squandered the time I had with someone believing that the time was plentiful and now I’m left knowing I have to live with never getting it back. I’m in love and sometimes I know that he is oblivious to the depth and sincerity of my affection. I have friends who don’t realize how crucial their existence is to my own. I am angry because the things that important people should be unable to deny are not said and done often enough by me for them to notice. I squander.
2. What is your weapon of choice?
My tongue. I will at the drop of a hat cut you down and salt your wounds if you’ve brought it upon yourself. To be simply put: Don’t Fuck with Me. I will give you profound insight on your worthlessness.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
If I could take it back, I’d dish it out.
4. How about of the same sex?
Oh, Hell yeah. I’ll fuck somebody up if they have it coming.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
I don’t know. If you’re reading this, fill me in. I’ll file it away
6. What is your pet peeve?
Stupidity. It takes a great deal of reserve for me to be in the company of stupid people, or people who cannot behave properly.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
If it’s a true grudge, I will never let it go. Once you put yourself out of my favor, you may as well be dead.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?
Cleaned my room. Whoa, seriously.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
I have insomnia and a night job. I don’t think the question applies in a conventional way.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't:
My publicist. I was supposed to get published, but I’m not in the biggest hurry to.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
I bailed at Hardaway for a cigarette when it was actually because I thought I was going to burst into tears and I didn’t want to in front of the crowd of which I was a part.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)?
Are you kidding??? Every time I pass a channel and see that Ronco rotissarie cooker I watch for at least 5 minutes. You know which one I’m talking about…Set it and Forget it
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
In my dream last night. Man-o-man, it was beyond adult. I woke up and needed a cigarette.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
I didn’t. My alarm doesn’t have a snooze, and I don’t normally use one.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
The Café Caramel at the Playwright Café. It’s like 5 bucks.
2. Meat eaters: uhhh…am I supposed to derive a question from this?
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
I once drank a case of wine with my dad. If that doesn’t cut it for you, I once drank a half liter of vodka, a bottle of Kahlua, and two beers.
1.How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
Nobody yet. I’m saving that for the right Nate.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
I think only Anjelica. Not sure.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
Yes, but I loved the person first. That’s the weird thing: until I really care about someone, I never notice physicality. Even with actors, I’ve got to like them before that’s even possible.
4. Have you "done it"? No. That belongs to the right Nate.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
Eyes. I am fortunate enough to fancy someone with the most perfect and amazing eyes ever. I can’t even explain them, but when he’s looking at me, I am my most self-conscious and self-confident at the same time.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
Ok. So this one time I had to have this horrible surgery, but none of the doctors or nurses would believe I was a virgin. ::sigh:: Now I’m 15 years old, but they’re just certain I’m pregnant. So I get test 6 times. When They all come up negative, they truck me in for an ultrasound. That’s when they discover that I was bleeding internally and needed surgery. Fucking idiots. Never been tested for an STD.
1. How many credit cards do you own?
Two. A Visa and a Mastercard.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
Hmmm. I think Dean & Deluca (www.deandeluca.com) because I love food. I love cooking, and I love Savoir Fare and spending exorbenant amounts of money on the absolute best of anything really gets me off.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
Make my friends very happy. From New York.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
Famous. I really want to be a political journalist. I love the power of the written word. Money doesn’t matter.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
Maybe. It depends on who I had in my life to spend the money on.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
Hard drive dead. Next question.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
Survived. When I was a kid, my mother was very abusive. My father is an alcoholic and so throughout my childhood I was very badly beaten, abandoned for days at a time, neglected, and homeless. When I was a teenager, I decided there was no point, and tried three times to kill myself. One day, in mid attempt, I realized I needed to make this living thing work. However, I was frightened that if anyone found out that I was suicidal, they would lock me away and that terrified me. So I made a set of rules for getting better, I made a goal and I pulled myself up. Some of these rules I still employ. I had virtually no friends in my life and my parents had no idea. I successfully hid this until I completely recovered. That is what I am most proud of.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
I graduated. I am the first person in my family on for sides to successfully graduate high school.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
I’d really like to win a Pulitzer.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Only when I know I deserve first. But I don’t compete often. I don’t like the feel of competition.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill
than all the other competitors?
That would be last Thursday night.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
No. I have never cheated on anything in my life.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
I held it together and was there for four friends who needed me.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
Obvious answer: Nate’s affection. I would do anything, sacrifice everything, and never look back if he could see me the way I see him.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
Niles Crane. Have you seen that flat? Seriously, I really love that apartment. Stupid answer, but there you go.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
New York City. If you’ve never been there, then you couldn’t understand. It’s the most amazing place ever. I felt new just being there, and I love it.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
No. Never been in a long term relationship. Self instituted wall of seclusion closely guarded by well crafted disdain and a reputation or being a bitch can really suck.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
Yeah. About 100 pounds less of it.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
Red hair. I really wish I didn’t have to dye away the mousy brown tresses I have.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
Not really. Writing this sort of thing isn’t my bag. I really dig taking them though.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Coveting. I love to covet, and with the OCD, I do quite a lot of it…
Oh, for goodness sakes! Go look it up then.
1. What religion do you follow?
I believe in God, but not church. I love the Lord but I hate his fan club. I claim Judaism, because of my family. The distant ones. That I like.
2. What religion were you raised as?
I wasn’t. We owned a Bible, but as the case usually falls, they didn’t really practice what was written (literally) in stone.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?
Eventually. But only when it’s sought and the action is repented.
4. Do you believe in magic?
Yes, but only in a young girl’s heart.
::ba dum bump bump::
5. What was the last promise you broke?
I most honestly don’t know. I wish I did, because I’m sure it was for a good reason.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it?
No. I never say anything if I do not mean it.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
Yep. I try to see him every chance I get. I worship him and he does know I exist.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?
I didn’t want anything, but I got some nifty things for my kitchen.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?
Uh…are you paying attention to this quiz? See the last two questions, stupid?
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? If so, how close did you come to winning?
6. Do you gamble?
I’ve been known to. But I only will if I really, and I mean really know I’m a shoe-in.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?
1. What causes do you support?
The local missions and shelters, Relay for Life, The Make a Wish Foundation, The Jerry Lewis Telethon, The Republican National Convention, The NRA, The AFI, The National Film Preservation Society, and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting
2. What causes have you given money or time to?
Last year, I gave to all of the above.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless?
When I was in Civitan, I did homeless volunteerism every weekend.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group?
Sure, if I agreed with the mission at hand.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?
No. Bizarrely enough, I love working shelters, but if they’re on the street I tell them to get a job.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?
::laughs some more::
::laughs a whole lot more::
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?
That’s really nobody’s business. I mean, if I did it for attention, you’d know it already. I’m not gonna go around gaining pats on the back at the expense of my friend’s pride. As a matter of fact, Shame on you for wondering about that.
1. What are you most afraid of?
Mediocrity really scares me. I don’t know why.
2. What did you do today that was really brave?
I don’t know, it’s early yet…
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why?
Batman. Because he’s romantic, he loves his parents, he lacks a super power, and he’s rich.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?
Yes. Doubly so (is that possible?) if they were a friend.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?
I guess more heart. I’m pretty empty chested and when I do have love for people, it’s never enough. I’m working with damaged equipment.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright?
Nope. I was in Chorus for 8 years and band 1 year and in drama club.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?
I’m a leader. The only thing I chase after is Nate.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Were you chosen?
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?
I would go. I firmly believe in defending this country. If you don’t, go find a better one.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?
I most certainly do, and I don’t think it is instituted enough.
4. Which should be guaranteed legal:
Castration for rapist. There’s no such thing as accidental rape, and no punishment more befitting someone who can’t understand ‘no’. And pot legalization. I’m 18, I have to say that one.
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA?
Hell yes. If you aren’t smart enough to punch out a little card, well maybe you shouldn’t be choosing the leader of the free world, Grandma.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial?
The Martha Moxley Murder case. If you are unfamiliar, it would behoove you to read up.
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician?
Yes. Several times, actually. I have this thing about sending the president a fruit cake and a letter. (See Truman Capote, “A Christmas Memory”) I didn’t to Clinton, but you know…
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on?
My obsessions. When I’m in the throws of something obsessively, I won’t realize how much I indulge in that something. And I can never get enough.
2. Do you collect anything?
Celebrity autographs, cameras, movies, and body modification lingerie
3. Are you addicted to anything?
No. I smoke, but I don’t consider that addiction.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?
Yeah. I’m currently doing that now.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things?
Credit card or cash.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do:
I once hurt a guy. Once. I wish I hadn’t, and it’s the only thing in my life that I regret.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things?
Only when I’m awake. Wait, scratch that.
1. Who is the wisest person you know?
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?
Yes. Quite a few, actually.
3. Do you take advice when it's given?
I’m usually dishing it out, not asking for it.
4. What area are you wisest in?
perception. I’m a fantastic judge of character. I have, in fact, never been wrong, and that help me give really good advice to those who seek it.
5. Do you drive defensively?
I don’t drive. It tends to lead to psychotic episodes on my part.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Would you ever?
I haven’t, but if I were with that certain someone, yes.
7. What did you learn today?
That extreme exhaustion makes Nate flirtatious. And it was ausgezeichnet
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue?
Humility. Someone who can be down to earth and at times pious and the opposite of egotistical will have my love always.